The Nachi SE SE Series Solenoid valve has multiple valve function options with minimal wiring. It comes with a 200mA Holding current that allows the utilization of I/O and wiring blocks to connect. Other features include:
- Allows for 40 LPM at 10MPa
- Increased flow rate at 10 LPM higher than earlier Nachi models
- Low power consumption
- Low coil temperature elevation minimizes the effects of heat
- and more….call Air Specialists Worldwide TODAY to learn more!
The ideal use for this SE Series valve:
- Powering a directional control valve entirely off a 24 VDC I/O board
- Powering idle system circuits for a life cycle where pressure / flow rate falls within the SE range. Some examples include brake circuits, clamps, and dye/injection molders.
Call Air Specialists Worldwide, Inc. today!